- Helps the body to burn excess fat, increase the level of good cholesterol (HDL), thereby helping to lose weight and prevent obesity.
- lowers blood sugar levels which helps prevent diabetes
- strengthen the lungs This causes the respiratory system to work faster and harder to inhale oxygen into the body UFABET
- Helps in the work of the heart and blood vessels. The heart beats faster to pump oxygenated blood from the lungs to the rest of the body. The blood vessels dilate to pump blood better. It can help prevent high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke.
- Increase overall body strength make it not easy to get tired helps strengthen muscles. Helps the movement to be normal. Reduce the risk of falls and falls
- strengthen joints and bones which can help prevent osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps with good mood and mental health. helps to sleep better Reduce the risk of anxiety disorders, depression
Characteristics of aerobic exercise.
The principle of aerobic exercise consists of frequency of exercise. Intensity and duration of each exercise. which generally Healthy adults should do 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per week. Or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity physical activity per week. Or a combination of moderate-intensity vigorous activity for a week.